ABD Computers & Networks the Linux Experts that connect the way you want your business call us now 0408 867 967
As a specialist, on/off-site Support company, ABD Computer Installations have been supporting Microsoft (TM), Linux(TM) and Apple (TM) based products and environments for more than 25 years.
ABD Staff currently support Major ISP’s with infrastructure, technical guidance and network architectural design and implementation strategies.
We are who we are because of our IT support
- Engineers or Technicians on/off site within one hour for clients
- General business and after hours Service Desk for local and international customers.
- Dedicated support teams and project Engineers
- Value for money conscious plans and pricing to suit every budget.
- IT Audit and Assessment schedules
- Cyber Security and Disaster recovery stratgies
Our Engineers are qualified and work collaboratively to ensure that our customers receive best practice IT service, support and delivery.
We begin by
- identifying, diagnosing and repairing problems remotely or onsite
- providing a fast reaction Service Desk
- emergency hands on, onsite response when required
- improving visibility into your IT environment with access to our client ticketing system.
If you have a small to medium enterprise and need flexible P.A.Y.G or affordable fixed price IT Support then call today to get started
Are you looking for Linux technology advice? Our team of Linux IT consultants can help.
Our Linux engineers, IT consultants and project managers combine technical, interpersonal and management skill with a thorough understanding of business processes to consistently deliver quality outcomes
How can we help?
We offer a complete portfolio of consultancy, project management and implementation services.
We can help develop:
- IT strategy & DR (Disaster Recovery)
- Documentation and expert consultative reports
- Advanced networking solutions for next generation networks
- Manage the roll-out and installation of new systems
- Virtualisation and Storage consulting
- Data Centre, SaaS and Cloud migration planning
Once implemented, we can optionally provide a range of managed services that add further value to our solution portfolio and provide ongoing resiliency for your business.
As you’d expect, we have specialist teams in the areas of:
- Virtualisation & Storage with our partners Ubuntu, Microsoft (Suse) , Vmware and Redhat
- Project implementation
- IT security
- Networking and Communications with key partners Redhat and Microsoft systems